Located in Richmond California, Rosie the Riveter Trust is the nonprofit partner building a community of support for the Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park (RORI).
Rosie the Riveter Trust seeks to inspire current and future generations with the "We Can Do It" spirit and values that energized the World War II Home Front and transformed American government, industry, society, and culture.
Please explore this page for current press releases, photographs, and media kits. For interviews and additional information, please contact:
Marsha Mather-Thrift, Executive Director
2019 Rosie Rally Home Front Festival Media Kit
2018 Rosie Rally Home Front Festival Media Kit
- 2018 Rosie Rally Fact Sheet
- 2018 Rosie Rally Promotional Poster I
- 2018 Rosie Rally Promotional Poster II
- 2018 Rosie Rally Photo Gallery
- 2018 Rosie Rally Costume Contest
- 2018 Rosie Rally Press Release
- 2018 Rosie Rally Press Release Mandarin
- 2018 Rosie Rally Press Release Spanish
- 2018 Rosie Rally Multi-lingual Postcard
- 2018 Rosie Rally Performers