Name (first and last)
Position Selected (Lead or member)
- Set Up Team – This team will be required to set up chairs and tables and assist with unloading boxes for the event.
Schedule: 7:00 AM -10:00 AM Meeting/Training commitment: 2 hours
- Check-in Team – This team will be responsible for ensuring each attendee has a wrist band and required attire in order to be included in the Guinness World Record count.
Schedule: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM Meeting/Training time commitment: 6 hours
- Activities Team – This team will be responsible for staffing each activity table to provide guidance on activity as well as clean up at end of event.
Schedule: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Meeting/Training time commitment: 2 hours
- World Record Steward - This team will be responsible for ensuring an accurate count for the Guinness World Record.
Schedule: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM Meetings/Training time commitment: 6 hours
- Clean Up Team - This team will be required to take down chairs, tables, assist with loading boxes and cleaning up the event space.
Schedule: 11:30 AM -1:00 PM Meeting/Training time commitment: 2 hours
- Volunteer Canteen Team – This team will be responsible for ensuring snacks and water are available for the event volunteers. This may require soliciting donations of pre-packaged healthy food snacks and drinks.
Schedule: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM Meetings/Training time commitment: 2 hours
- Selfie Wall Team – This team will be responsible for putting up the selfie picture posters prior to the event and taking them down at the end of the event.
Schedule: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM; 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM Meetings/Training time commitment: n/a