SAVE THE DATE!
2019 Rosie Rally Home Front Festival August 10th!
More information coming soon. Admission to the Rosie Rally Home Front Festival is completely free!
Don’t miss this year’s Rosie Rally Home Front Festival! Once again, on August 10th, we will gather to celebrate the legacy of Rosie the Riveter, an icon for women across the world.
Join us for this free and family-friendly event for fun, festivities, great food, costume contests, dancing and more!
TIME: 11 am to 4 pm
DATE: August 10, 2019
LOCATION: Craneway Pavilion, 1414 Harbour Way S, Richmond, CA 94804
2018 Rosie Rally Home Front Festival will feature an exciting Costume Contest with 5 unique categories:
• Best Traditional Rosie Costume – Pay homage to the iconic “We Can Do It!” woman herself, and give us your best Rosie the Riveter outfit – coveralls, polka-dot bandanna, and all!
• Best Non-Rosie Home Front Worker – The Home Front wasn’t just Riveters! Nurses, welders, electricians, victory gardeners, and more all did their part to help the war effort.
• Best Parent/Child Costume – Make it a family affair and come in matching attire, or give us your take on a Home Front theme.
• Best Authentic 40’s Period Costume – Dust off your skirt suits and shoulder pads, and slip on those saddle shoes! What would Rosie (or Roger) have worn on a day off?
• Most Creative Interpretation of Home Front History – Here’s your chance to get those creative juices flowing. You might come as a Liberty Ship, a Victory Garden, a Ration Book, or anything else you can dream up!
A grand prize Audience Favorite will be chosen from the winners of the contest categories above!
This event is a family celebration of the WWII Home Front effort, so we ask that you keep costumes G-rated and leave all battlefront paraphernalia (real or reproduction) at home.
This year we will have a great lineup of live music. Stay tuned for artists and bands performing at this year's Rally!
Did you miss last year's Rosie Rally Home Front Festival? Check out these pictures!
2018 Rosie Rally Photo Gallery